Secura Protective Skin Cream is formulated to help prevent and protect chaffed, chapped, cracked and wind-burned skin and lips. It includes 10% Zinc Oxide. Secura Protective Ointment contains clove oil to pleasantly help mask odors.
It also includes vitamins A, D and E to sooth and condition sensitive skin. Protectant creams help seal out wetness and moisture so they should be applied after every incontinent episode to protect against skin breakdown.
Active ingredient: 10% Zinc Oxide
Sealing out wetness will help protect skin from minor irritation associated with diaper use or continued exposure to urine, feces or both. Secura contains moisturizing and conditioning ingredients that provide maximum comfort while saving time and costs.
- For treatment and prevention of incontinence associated dermatitis
- Contains Allantoin and Vitamin E
- Clove oil controls odor
- Conditions and soothes
- Pediatric tested
- CHG compatible
Uses: helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis. Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes
Not to be applied over deep puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days contact a doctor
Keep out of reach of children. If wallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
Active Ingredients: water, petrolatum, cetearyl alcohol, PEG-40 castor oil, polysorbate 20, octyl palminate, sodium cetearyl sulfate, octyl stearate, dioctyl adipate, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, allantoin, clove oil, o-phenylphenol, aloe barbadensis
- Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly
- Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessary with each diaper, garment, or linen change; especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to soiled diapers, garments, linens, feces or urine may be prolonged
Smith and Nephew Part Number: 59431100, 59431200