The Tena Bathing Glove Unscented is a pre-moistend no-rinse disposable bathing glove for in-bed bathing body cleansing. They are designed to be a supplement to regular bathing to improve the quality of care for those who are bedridden, have limited mobility, or who may be incontinent. The bathing gloves measure 9” x 5.9” and come in packs of 5. Moisturizing lotion soothes skin and is scent free.
The Tena Bathing Glove is a comfortable, caring and hygienic alternative to soap and water. The glove is infused with a no-rinse lotion for daily, full body cleansing. The soft, thick, textured material combines the gentleness of a washcloth with the convenience of a disposable glove to provide efficient care for delicate skin.
For added comfort, warm up the unopened pack int he microwave, warm up the unopened pack in the microwave. Do not overheat to avoid skin burns. Check temperature before using. Do not reheat opened pack. Do not use more than 48 hours after opening.
The Tena Bathing glove is are a convenient, caring and hygienic alternative to soap and water. They provide a lowered risk of infection from cross contamination than traditional bedside basin baths or wipes. They are an innovative solution to better care and feature the following:
Tena Bathing Gloves are two sided which enables easy and hygienic cleansing of the whole body. They are pH friendly. They do not need a basin, water, soap, reusable washcloth, or towels for use. They are disposable and reduce laundry.
- Soft, textured material for fragile skin
- Mild Cleansing formula with gentle ingredients
- May be warmed for an even more soothing experience
- 5-count pack for individual use helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Minimal preparation and clean up time
- No water, washcloths, or towels needed
- Can be used as an alternative, or in addition, to regular baths and showers
- Leave behind a clean pleasant scent
Tena Bathing Gloves are gentle on fragile skin, minimize the risk of cross-contamination, and are more convenient to use in professional facilities or at home.
The Tena Bathing Glove offers the following Key Advantages over traditional basin baths or disposable wipes:
- Maintains Skin Health: Reusable washcloths can be rough and irritating, particularly on fragile or aging skin. Many soaps are too alkaline for the skin, stripping away natural oils and causing dryness and irritation. The TENA Bathing Glove is infused with a no-rinse, pH neutral cleansing formula with gentle ingredients, making it safe for delicate skin.
- Comfort and Durability: The soft, thick, textured material combines the gentleness of a washcloth with the convenience of a disposable glove to provide efficient and hygienic care. The glove can also be warmed for a pleasing bathing experience.
- Reduces Cross Contamination: Wash basins can hold germs if not cleaned properly, creating the potential for infections to spread. The TENA Bathing Glove is a one-time use product, which reduces the risk for cross-contamination. It also thoroughly covers the hand, providing greater protection and control for caregivers than wipes or reusable washcloths.
- Less Physically Demanding: Less physically demanding: Preparation of basins and clean-up time for multiple residents can be a time-consuming and labor intensive routine. With the TENA Bathing Glove, caregivers can provide individuals with a thorough wash in less time, as there is no need to gather supplies and cleanup is quick and easy.
Steps for use of a 5-pack of Tena No-Rinse Bathing Gloves (Please note to follow all local, state or institutional guidelines for patient care):
- Warm pack in 1200 watt microwave over for 20 seconds (be careful to check glove temperature as microwave ovens may vary)
- Don separate healthcare gloves for a barrier protection between caregiver and patient
- Open pack of Tena Bathing Gloves
- Use of Gloves for all body cleanings with patient lying down on back:
- First glove
- Use to clean face, head, & neck
- Then clean right torso, body, and arm
- Second glove
- Use to clean left torso, body, and arm
- Then clean left thigh, leg and foot
- Third glove
- Use to clean right thigh, leg and foot
- Fourth glove
- Back (with patient gently rolled on their side)
- Fifth glove
- Use as a spare, for additional washing, or as a refresher
The Tena No-Rinse Skin Washing Gloves are a convenient and clean way to keep a bedridden or immobile individual clean and comfortable.
A case is 225 gloves. Gloves come in packs of 5. A case of 225 gloves is 45 packs of 5 (5 gloves x 45 packs = 225).
Water, PEG-8, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lacti Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cllulose Gum, Sorbic Acid. Calcium Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Banzoate.
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
Click here to to to the Scented Version of the Tena Bathing Glove.
Tena SCA Part Number 65004