NexCare Reusable Cold/Hot Packs from Incontinence Products Plus are dual purpose packs that can be used as a flexible ice pack or for soothing heat. Each pack measures 4” x 10”.
NexCare Reusable Cold Hot Packs are ideal for pain and swelling caused by bumps, guises and sprains and for soothing aches and stiffness. Cold is perfect for pain and swelling and heat for muscle aches and stiffness.
NexCare Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is one-stop shopping for first aid pain relief. Use it cold from the freezer for pain, swelling, bruises and sprains. Use it warm from the microwave to sooth muscle aches and stiffness.
Directions for Use:
Cold therapy is recommended for use for the first 48 hours following injury. Hot therapy should no be used until 48 hours after the injury.
- Store cold pack in freezer for at least 2 hours
- Insert cold pack in cover or wrap in cloth
- Apply cold pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time
- Lay flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 20 seconds. If pack expands like a balloon; stop heating. Pack is too hot. Let pack cool. Check for leaks
- Remove pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature
- Insert pack into cover or wrap in cloth
- Apply hot pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable
CAUTION: FOR HOT OR COLD USE
Check for leaks before use. Discard if leaking. Individuals with problems in sensing heat or cold should use extreme causation with this product. For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using with children. Use with cover for inoculation. Do not lie on top of pack, as it could cause pack to break. Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists.
TO AVOID BURNS
Do not over heat pack. Check temperature before use. Do not use heat therapy with external pain killing products.
TO AVOID FROSTBITE
Cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time. This product contains dry, natural rubber
3M Part Number 1570